ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Personal Checks
- Debit/Credit Cards (VISA, MC, AmEx, Discover)
- Bitcoin (and other alt-coins)
All payments must be made at the time of sessions.
Many different insurance policies are accepted as payment. Please contact your insurance provider to:
- Verify that you have OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH COVERAGE specifically.
- If you do, please ask your insurance provider for the CLAIMS BILLING ADDRESS FOR OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH, write this down, then give this information to me when making your appointment.
- You should also verify that I am an IN-NETWORK PROVIDER for OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH by providing your insurance company with my Tax ID#: 45-4892111.
- Once all of this information is verified, contact me to schedule your first appointment (email is preferred).
The following is a list of insurance companies with which I am a contracted provider:
- BLUE SHIELD of CA (Including the Federal Employee PlanHMO, PPO, and MHSA Plan)
- ANTHEM BLUE CROSS of CA (HMO & PPO)
- MAGELLAN (Direct and also through Kaiser Permanente on some policies)
- CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- FIRST HEALTH
- SANTE COMMUNITY PHYSICIANS
I am also subcontracted with several other insurance providers, so please call your insurance to verify prior to scheduling. When you call me to schedule your first appointment, please have all insurance-related information available to provide to me.
(PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THAT I AM IN-NETWORK just because your insurance company is on the list below...you may have what is called a "CARVE-OUT PLAN" for the outpatient mental health portion of your insurance policy. This means that your outpatient mental health coverage is subcontracted to a different company other than your main insurance company listed on your insurance card or policy)
OUT OF NETWORK
I am able to see you even if I am not an in-network provider for your insurance company. Please contact your insurance company to see if you have out-of-network benefits prior to using this option. If you do, I will need you to pay for each session in full at the time of each session and then I will issue you what is called a "SUPERBILL" to submit to your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the cost. When you contact your insurance company, be sure to ask them if you have out-of-network benefits in your policy and if so, what percentage is able to be reimbursed per session, should you choose to utilize this option.
FEES FOR SERVICES:
- INTAKE/ASSESSMENT/PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION: $150/2-HOURS
- INDIVIDUAL THERAPY SESSIONS: $110/1-HOUR
- GROUP THERAPY SESSIONS: $20/1 1/2-2 HOUR SESSION